You guuuys, this is so fast to make and sooo good 🙆. Serve warm or chill for 1 hour to get flavors blended. If green or yellow bell peppers are not available, you can use only red bell peppers and it’s still gonna be 👌. Per dish, you’ll get 11599 IU of Vitamin A, 461 mg of Vitamin C, 84 mg of Calcium, 245 µg of Folate, 10.2 mg of Niacin and 243 mg of Magnesium🌱🎉.
Full recipe and nutritional info below ⤵️
- 200 gr/1 cup uncooked brown rice
- 300 gr/2 cups mixed red, yellow and green bell peppers, or three small-medium, diced
- 170 gr/ 1 cup sweet corn
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Spring onion, optional
- Cook brown rice following directions on package.
- Drop 2 tbsp of olive oil into skillet and add diced peppers and sweet corn. Cook for 3 minutes on medium heat and season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix brown rice with bell peppers, sweet corn, diced red onion, chopped parsley and season again with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm or chilled for at least one hour.