This one over here is a fast, easy, breezy recipe!
Great as a main, but comes in handy as a side too. It’s a light, fresh, simple recipe, rich in flavors and texture. You can toast the almonds or use them raw. I recommend toasting them for that extra mile in taste & crunch.
Per portion, you’ll be gettin’ 28 mg of vitamin C, 118 mg of Calcium, 7 mg of vitamin E, and 87 mg magnesium!
Full recipe and nutritional info ⤵️
- 2 medium carrots, cut julienne
- 1 large avocado, medium diced
- 25 almonds, toasted
- 1 small red onion, small diced
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 5 tbsp lemon juice, more if preferred
- Optionally, chili flakes and vegan plain yogurt or dairy yogurt for non-vegan option
- Cut carrots, avocado and red onion and mix together.
- Add almonds, peanut oil, lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper.
- Optionally, add chili flakes and serve with plain vegan yogurt or dairy yogurt for non-vegan option.