Hey guys! So you like granola, right? Of course you do, who doesn’t? How about taking it to the next level with this beauty?
The main ingredients for this chunky granola are cashews, almonds, rolled oats, PB, and cranberries. Cranberries are optional and you can choose other dried fruits such as pineapple, apricots, or raisins.
This granola is chunky, crunchy, peanut butter-y, healthy, easy to make and delicious!
Among other nutrients, you’ll get 24.7 g of fiber, 53 g of protein, 333 g of calcium, 11 mg of vitamin E, 598 mg magnesium, 12 g of zinc, and 14 g of iron.
Full recipe & nutritional info ⤵️
- 60 g almonds, toasted and cut in different sizes
- 60 g cashew, toasted
- 11 tbsp rolled oats
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries, cut in small pieces
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips, more if desired
- Toast almonds and cashew on dry pan for 3-5 minutes, until they are golden.
- Cut almonds in different sizes, depending on preferences.
- Melt coconut oil and sugar on low heat and add 2 tbsp of peanut butter. Mix until smooth and consistency a bit runny.
- In a medium bowl, mix rolled oats, cashew, almonds, dried cranberries, and chocolate chips.
- Pour peanut butter mixture in bowl and stir gently until all ingredients are coated.
- Transfer into food container and press over it using a spoon.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, then break apart and store it in jar or food container.
- Optionally, add more chocolate chips after chilling.