This cream cheese takes like 5 minutes to prepare, it only needs 4 ingredients, and it’s freaking awesome 🙆🏼. Great for a quick breakfast, as a snack, dessert?! Yea, totes. You can spread it on your favorite breads, bagels, cakes, or cupcakes. I usually use organic acacia honey. However, any other good quality honey will do the job 👌🏼. Those 2 minutes spent on toasting the walnuts will be well worth it, so totally toast them. Do it. For real.
Recipe and nutritional information below ⤵️
- 200 gr/ ⅞ cup plain cream cheese, any fat %
- 3 tbsp organic acacia honey, or other good quality honey
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 40 gr/ ⅓ cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- Toast walnuts in dry pan for 2 minutes, tossing them frequently. Chop walnuts.
- Mix cream cheese with honey, vanilla extract, and chopped walnuts.
- Ready to serve on bagels, breads or cakes.