Sooo these bruchettas are totally delicious!
They’re cooked in hoisin sauce and lime juice so the flavors are ah-mazing.🙆
What you’ll be getting here is:
• A fast, fast, fast but satisfying snack, appetizer, breakfast, or whatever you want it to be
• Delicious flavors
• 15 grams of Protein
• 83 mg Calcium
• 8 grams of Fiber
Full recipe & nutritional info ⤵️
- 150 gr mushrooms (button, oyster), sliced
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2-3 tbsp lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ⅔ slices of preferred bread, toasted
- Optionally, 3-4 cherry tomatoes and fresh parsley, cilantro or spring onion.
- Heat up a non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Slice mushrooms and add them to the pan. Cook for 2 minutes on medium heat and add hoisin sauce and lime juice. Cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until the sauce has reduced.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add olive oil to grill and grill bread slices for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until golden.
- Cut the clove of garlic length wise and stick a fork into half of the clove, leaving the cut side open, then rub the garlic on the bread on 1 side.
- Add mushrooms on top of each slice and serve.
- Optionally, you can add sliced cherry tomatoes on bruschetta, fresh parsley or cilantro.