PEANUT BUTTER CARROT COOKIES WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIPS
Recipe type: Dessert, Snack
- 110 g/½ cup butter, at room temperature
- 110 g/½ cup brown sugar, packed
- 135 g/ ½ cup peanut butter, smooth or crunchy
- 120 g/1 ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 egg
- 60 g/ ¼ cup milk
- 50 g/1 cup grated carrots
- 130 g/1 cup AP flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 120 g/1 cup good quality white chocolate, roughly chopped or white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees C/ 375 degrees F.
- Cream together butter, peanut butter and sugar.
- Add egg and milk, and stir.
- Sift flour, salt and baking soda and stir.
- Stir in carrots, rolled oats, and chopped chocolate or chocolate chips.
- Drop 1 teaspoon of cookie dough onto baking paper for 35 normal size cookies large cookies or 1 ½ tablespoons of cookie dough for 9 large cookies.
- Bake for 15 minutes for normal size cookies or 25-30 minutes for large size cookies.
- Cool down cookies before serving.
Calories: 74 Fat: 3.9 g Saturated fat: 1.7 g Carbohydrates: 8.3 g Sugar: 3.8 g Sodium: 0.71 g Fiber: 0.60 g Protein: 1.8 g Cholesterol: 6.8 g