Check out these pretty colors having a party in my bowl🌻 🙆🏼
We’ve got baby spinach, red beans, avocado, carrots, cherry tomatoes and spring onions topped with seeds, lime juice and balsamic vinegar. It’s a fast, healthy, delicious salad recipe, ready in 10 minutes.
We’ve also got 253 grams of Calcium going on, 17 grams of fiber, 67 mgrams of vitamin C, 6 mgrams of iron, 6 mgrams of vitamin C, and 186 mgrams of Magnesium.
Full recipe and nutritional info ⤵️
- ½ ripe avocado, sliced
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 100 g/ ½ cup baby spinach
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100 g/ 1½ cups red beans
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Rinse spinach and place in a large bowl.
- Cut tomatoes in half, grate carrot, slice avocado, rinse beans, chop spring onion, and add them all on top of spinach.
- Top off with seeds, lime juice and balsamic vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper.