Hey guys, so here’s a fast, easy, super delicious pasta recipe 🙆🏼.
What you’ll be getting from this recipe:
• ah-mazing flavors
• 93 mg of vitamin C
• 478 mg of Calcium
• 17 g of Iron
• 29237 IU of vitamin A
• 43 g of Protein
Full recipe & nutritional info ⤵️
- 200 g whole wheat pasta (uncooked)
- 300 g fresh baby spinach
- 5-6 sun-dried tomatoes, cut in smaller bits
- 100 ml cooking cream or vegan cooking cream
- 30 g walnuts, chopped and toasted
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Cook pasta following directions on package.
- Toast walnuts on a dry pan for 3-5 minutes, tossing. Set aside.
- Add olive oil to pan and cook pressed garlic for 1 minute on low-medium heat, stirring.
- Add spinach and cook for another minute.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes and cooking cream and cook for 3-5 minutes on low-medium heat, stirring, until the cream is bubbly.
- Add pasta to spinach sauce and mix.
- Add toasted walnuts.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.