Brace yourselves for this peanut butter-y, tender, smooth, outrageously delicious bliss. It’s a simple no-bake cookie recipe, with only 5 ingredients and requires only 10 minutes to be prepared. It involves peanut butter, oats, cranberries, vanilla and some maple syrup or honey, according to diet type. However, agave nectar or coconut nectar are good alternatives as well. If dried cranberries are not available, replace with dried cherries or dried sour cherries.
It’s up to you if you wanna leave them round or flatten them and call them cookies. They’re gonna taste just as amazing! 🏆
Recipe and nutritional info ⤵️
- 200 g/ ¾ cups smooth peanut butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup or honey for non vegan option
- 170 g/ 1¾ rolled oats
- 60 g/ ½ cups dried cranberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, add peanut butter and honey/maple syrup.
- If needed, microwave the peanut butter and honey/maple syrup for 20 seconds to make them easier to mix with the other ingredients.
- Add vanilla extract to bowl, rolled oats, and dried cranberries. Mix all ingredients until oats are coated. If texture is too dry, add 1-2 tablespoons of water.
- Spoon out 1 full teaspoon of cookie batter and form a ball. Leave it as it is or press it with a fork or with a thumb to create cookie form.
- Refrigerate or serve at room temperature.