Check out these pretty stuffed mushrooms 🙆🏼
What you’ll get with this recipe:
• An easy to make and satisfying appetizer, side dish, or snack.
• Great amount of flavors.
• A great source of vitamin C, vitamin A, Calcium, Magnesium & Niacin.
Full recipe & nutritional info ⤵️
- 6 large mushrooms
- 100 g low-fat cream cheese
- 50 g red bell pepper, diced (2 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- ½ tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, pressed
- 1 spring onion or 1 tbsp shallots, chopped
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C/ 350 degrees F.
- Wash mushrooms and carefully separate stems.
- Finely chop stems and onion and saute them with ½ tbsp olive oil on medium heat for 4 minutes, stirring. Add pressed garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
- Finely cube red pepper.
- In a bowl, add cream cheese and mix with mushroom stems and onions, red pepper, chopped dill and parsley, and mix. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill mushrooms with cream cheese mix and bake for 20-25 minutes.