No deep frying involved around here. These zucchini sticks are crisp, healthy, and quick to make. They make fantastic snacks, appetizers, and work well as sides too. They are really addictive and a great way to make kids (and adults) love their veggies! 🍅 🍆 🌶 🌽 🍠
Full recipe and nutritional information below! ⤵️
- • 2 zucchinis, sliced into finger-sized sticks
- • 5 tbsp sesame seeds, more if needed
- • 5 tbsp sunflower seeds, more if needed
- • 2 eggs
- • 1-2 tsp garlic powder
- • 1 tsp dried parsley
- • Salt
- • Pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 C/400 F.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs and season them with salt and pepper.
- Mix sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, garlic powder, and dried parsley together.
- Dip zucchini sticks into eggs, then into seeds mix.
- Place zucchini sticks on tray and lightly spray or drizzle olive oil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden.